Next Level Athletix, Inc. Founder Greg Holcomb will head up a top-level staff of position coaches at the first annual #RiseAndFire Skills Camp, June 27-28 at West Chicago High School, just outside Chicago, Iiinois. Athletes will receive best-in-class instruction from a group of coaches with playing and coaching experience at the NFL level through the High School level.
The weekend is designed to break the mold of the current "camp" structure. Our coaching staff will be providing realistic, game-like training to prepare our athletes for realistic, game-like scenarios. Our approach to training will provide our QB's and skill position players with a transformative experience designed to help them flourish this Fall in their own competitive environments.
Cost: $99 for Saturday and Sunday / $75 Saturday Only / $50 Sunday Only
When: Saturday, June 27th 9AM-3PM and Sunday, June 28th 9AM-12PM
- Saturday, 8-9AM: Check-In: Receive dri-fit camp shirt and other gear
- 8-8:15AM: QB Check-In
- 8:15-8:30AM: WR/TE/RB Check-In
- 8:30-8:45AM: DB/LB Check-In
- Saturday, 8:45-9AM: Camp Warm-Up with Coach Kareem Timbers
- Saturday, 9AM-12PM: Session #1
- Saturday, 12-12:30PM: Lunch (provided by Jimmy John's)
- Saturday, 12:30-3PM: Session #2
- Sunday, 9AM-12PM: Session #3
Where: West Chicago High School, 326 Joliet Rd, West Chicago, Illinois